Friday, 8 October 2010

Goodies to share!!!

My mother in law Linda and i have had a very productive few weeks! Our hooks have not stopped and i have the first lot of special hand crafted goodies to show you! They will be perfect gifts for loved ones, especially with Christmas and the Winter months coming up.












These items and more are available to purchase and you can see them all in my 'Handcrafted SharkyKnows Orgininals' page (Featured in the side bar). I will be adding to it soon so keep popping back. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Crikey, you have been busy. I love the scarf, such a lovely colour.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, the mittens are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Charlotte.
    Great family photos too!
    Love to you Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh How exciting. Hope it goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wristwarmers, such lovely colours, and the scarf looks great.Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!