Sunday, 28 November 2010

Time seems to be flying by for us at the moment! As you will have seen from my last post, we put an offer in on a house which has been accepted. Well we heard from our buyers yesterday and they want to move in two weeks! Mental. So now we have a bit of a mad panic to get everything packed. I spent today packing and the next two weekends are going to be very busy.

So sorry i havent got any exciting pictures today, i just simply havent had time. My main reason for posting today however was because i had my stall on friday at school! It was the first time i have ever sold any of the crocheted items i have made and it went surprisingly well! I went thinking if i sell anything it will be a bonus! But actually made about £120! The stall was only open for about an hour over lunch time for the staff at our school. I was selling some of my scarves, wrist warmers, slippers and bits. I had some contributions from Linda over at Chalkys World and my mum. So thank you to them both for their help!

I am really chuffed with how well it went! The money i have made will go towards buying some new dining room chairs for our new house! and of course towards buying some more wool and buttons (which i already did yesterday!)

Thank you all for your comments over the last few months while we've been preparing for the stall. I'm hoping to do another one in april for the PTA at our school, but will need to come up with some other ideas that are less wintery for that. Suggestions are more than welcome!!

I will keep you updated on the big move and hope to post some more pictures of some of the things i sold soon. Will be going back to my ripple blanket in a couple of weeks as something to do while we're in temporary accomodation.

Thanks for popping by my blog, i promise to be more exciting soon!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats of the house sale and the craft sale! You will certainly be busy moving this time of year but it will be well worth it I am sure. You'll soon be settled. Good luck on all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting times--- Hope all goes really well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's all go for you at the moment, so glad your fair went well and thankyou for comment some time back on ideas for fairs, did my fair on tues and it went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the fair went well for you - thats a great result !
    Good luck with the packing
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH I am just loving your header! Well done. Apologies to you also for not popping over I have been so busy.
    What an exciting time for you and your family, wishing you the very best of luck. Just before Christmas too!
    The Jan Eaton will be done as soon as I can but I wanted to get the Strawberry theme finished first.
    Sorry to keep you waiting!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte, thank you. Please pop back I am going to write a special post in a short while thanking everyone.
    Many thanks for your comments, they have been noted and appreciated!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!