Tuesday, 8 March 2011

yummyness...

We have had alovely weekend with the inlaws and just thought i would share this with you all...

My hubby is a brilliant cook (much better than me!) and he made us this gorgeous dinner last night, sausage and chorizo goulash. We saw it last week on Something for the Weekend - click here for the link to the recipe. Hubby made it using Westaway sausages (Honey roast, absolutely delish!). We had it with rice and a Tiger bloomer. Would definately reccomend it!



Other news.... on a blog i follow i saw some gorgeous flowery crochet bunting! So i am having a go myself, i've made two already, just working on my third and will post pictures when i've finished it!

2 comments:

  1. I recently made some crochet bunting for my bedroom but no flowers unfortunately. Would you mind sharing the link to the bunting. Thank you.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for the fact that the sausage casserole was absolutely delicious and the bunting so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!