Tuesday, 5 July 2011

A project i must complete...somehow!

My mother in law Linda over at Chalkys World came across this pattern for the baby...

They are gorgeous! and i love them! But i am rubbish.

I am so rubbish at crocheting shoes like this, i cant seem to cope with the sole where you have to crochet around the chains to create the oval. But i am determined to have a go.
Don't worry Stickle Brick (current name for the baby haha).... i will try my best!!!

If you have a go, let me know how you get on!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck --- I bet you manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I found you via Linda's blog.

    Those converse are so so cute! You have to have a go at making them (says me, who cannot do crochet!). Your baby would look so adorable in them *nods*

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!