Friday, 4 November 2011

New scarves!

I am happy to announce that my -Sharky Knows Facebook Page - has some new additions for sale!! Check out these knitted scarves/neck warmers.




I'm not very good at taking pictures and it always seems to be dark when i get round to doing it at the moment, but you get the gist... they look really lovely on and will make great gifts for this time of year!

Feel free to pass on the Sharky Knows Facebook Page link to your friends and family!

In other news - the stripey bobble blanket is coming on well for the little boy. The little boy is also coming along well, and getting fatter and heavier by the day! Counting down the weeks... we are 34 weeks tomorrow, so only 6 weeks to go!!! yay!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Sharky! Looks like they'll keep the neck warm in style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo -- What a lovely post with lovely cosy items xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte,
    Thanks so much for the Squares received today!
    They are lovely! Very pretty indeed.
    I do hope you are okay. I see you are finding time for your crafts! You haven't got much longer!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send me your email please? Thanks x Will be posting on SIBOL Later, my camera has given up on me! Sorry. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!