Sunday, 25 December 2011

He's here!



William Ivor

Born: 19th December 2011, 8.19am
9lbs 12 oz (yep... ouch!)

After bringing him into the world i had a pretty hard time and had to stay in hospital for a while but got home Friday. I am continuing to improve every day. William is amazing! I know i'm probably bias but he is being an angel so far! Hardly any crying, feeding and sleeping well and allowing us to sleep in between!

Well i will leave you all to your celebrations, family time etc. We are having a quiet one, just the three of us! Possibly catching up with family in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, William is lovely.
    Take care Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the world little William. My 2nd baby was 9lb 3oz, so I sympathise with you. Enjoy him, my baby is now 18, they grow up too fast.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!