Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Wrapped up or Christmas Eve!


As you can see from the photo above, we are now in Devon for Christmas. It took 21 hours of travelling, 2 flights, 1 taxi and 1 jaguar driven by a special grandad to get here!

I was preparing myself for freezing cold weather and chilling icy winds but it's not as bad as I thought it would be! It rained a lot yesterday and over night but today it  brightened up which meant we could have a lovey walk to the pub! A Christmas Eve tradition started by hubby's late grandad. 

Tomorrow will be a fairly chilled out day here, just 7 of us for Christmas dinner so relatively small. I hope you all enjoy time with your families over the winter holidays! Welcome to my new followers too! 


3 comments:

  1. He looks adorable either way. I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas, Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I'm sure it is a lot warmer in Dubai though! I don't think I could crochet in the summer there, would be just too hot to be bothered with handling yarn!

    Just found your blog via your Mum-in-law's blog, have enjoyed reading your recent posts.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Charlotte, just to say HI and that I am following you and I follow your lovely MIL Linda, just been at her blog saying HI and looking at the lovely cards you made together - you did a great job! Looking forward to reading more on your blog too. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!