Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Blog Loving

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Today i have signed up with Bloglovin. I have only just heard about it. Its a way of following blogs and finding new ones. I think they have an app for it too which i may check out later!

So i will add the button to my side bar and see how it works!

I've got a busy day today, but just to let you know, i tried out the carrot and ginger soup and its pretty good! I have also found a few people doing a crochet along for this year and am thinking of giving it a go! But i am not sure how to link up with them. So any advice on this is much appreciated!

I am going to try doing a different pattern square each time so am on the look out for new ones to try, so again, let me know if you find any!


2 comments:

  1. Glad the soup turned out well. I have followers with google connect and bloglovin and e-mail, different options for different people! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Bloglovin. You get an email everyday with all the posts of the people you follow and I like that.

    I recommend this book to use for different block patterns: 200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans: Crochet Squares to Mix and Match
    by
    Jan Eaton

    I have it and use it ALL the time. mine's all bent up and creased from over use.

    New Follower and I can't wait to see your blanket!!

    Trish @ http://www.talesfromtrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!