Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Cinnamon swirl banana bread

I fancied doing a bit of baking today, so William and I made this delicious banana bread. I got the recipe from my friend Francesca and you can find it at her blog, Running girl.





I have just had a piece while drinking a coffee and catching up with my blog reading and oh my... The cinnamon swirl bit is just gorgeous! I am a huge fan of cinnamon and it took all my will power not to just eat the sugar and cinnamon mix that William was mixing. It was still warm from the oven which made it Ben nicer! 

Simple to make and easy ingredients which I tend to have in the cupboards all the time so definitely suits me! Pop over to Francesca's blog, as she does quite a bit if baking and her blog is great for lifestyle and beauty tips! 

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!