Monday, 20 January 2014

Crochet mood blanket

My crochet mixed stitch stripe blanket is coming along nicely! I am really pleased with it! I am desperately trying to get ahead of myself as I have another project to start soon for a friend. My aim was to do a row a day, and so far I have done 24! 


It is a little wobbly at the moment, I guess because I am using lots of different stitches. I am hoping that when I do a border it will even out. 


I am finding the Facebook page for the crochet mood blanket 2014 very encouraging! There are people from all over the world doing it! So far I seem to be the only one in Dubai on the Facebook page. 

Most of the stitches for this blanket I am making up as I go along but the new ones like the Catherine wheel I found on Little Woolies blog. There are also some good instructions on the 'not your average crochet' blog. 

Hope your getting on well with your current projects! I am always interested in seeing what others are up to! I will aim to post updates on my blanket every Monday So see you next week! 

2 comments:

  1. Your blanket is looking good!! I had a bit of a crochet epiphany myself today - see my blog - it is good to learn new things isn't it. I really like the colours that you are using, they look so lovely together. Hope that you have a good week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mood blanket is looking lovely. No bobble stitches yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!