Thursday, 6 March 2014

Crochet mood blanket

I know, I'm late, like really late! But I've had a busy few weeks. I have managed to get some more of my mood blanket done though. The colour choices seem to have evolved into basically choosing what I feel like crocheting with next! 


It's going well and I feel like I am getting somewhere with it. I have cunningly cropped the wonky edges out of the picture. They are shocking! I am hoping when I do the border I can stretch it out a bit. Any recommendations??? 


I am still really enjoying seeing all the blankets on the mood blanket Facebook page. It keeps giving me ideas for other projects that I don't have time for yet! 

My next project is going to be a granny stripe blanket using colours based on a 'nautical' theme. So I have been wool shopping this afternoon and got two kinds of blue, a bright red and soft grey. I will be starting it tomorrow and have got to get a move on with it as it's for a birthday in a few weeks. 


So how is everyone getting on with your current works in progress?? 

2 comments:

  1. It looks great Charlotte, no idea how to sort out the edges though I'm afraid, what about a few rows of just plain DC would that help sort of pull it all together? xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!