Monday, 21 April 2014

Baby turtle shell

I was recently asked to crochet a turtle shell pattern and matching hat for a photographer here in Dubai. They were looking for some props for their baby photo shoots so I have created this for them. 


I have seen some really cute photos online of others and hope this one will look good too on all the yummy babies they photograph! 

I used the pattern found here... http://stitch11.com/turtle-love/  As a starting point. I ended up using trebles instead of half trebles as I had a different hook size. 

My next project for them is a hat and bootie set for handsome baby boys. 

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colours too.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister in law would love that too! Looking great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It was fun to make something different for once!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!