Tuesday, 30 September 2014

'C' week - back to school

'C' week in our house, so here is what we have been up to, trying to learn our letters and having fun with crafty activities!

Printing Circles with a lemon


Making Caterpillars out of play dough
 


Colouring in a Caterpillar picture to be laminated and used as a placemat (as you can see, William may have had a little help with this one)


Squeasing in a bit of Crochet for me!



So far the letter activities I'm doing with William have kind of been made up on the spot... So about two minutes planning and preparation, ie. digging through the cupboards to see what we have to use. All the regulars have come out this week, colouring, painting and play dough. 

But.. Believe it or not, I have actually spent an hour this morning planning out the next few letters. So I have a rough idea of what we are going to do next! Check me out! Super mum alert! Ok, I won't go that far, but hopefully it will make the activities a bit more fun and varied for William. If you are looking for some ideas for your kids, chck out the blog www.alittlepinchofperfect.com

What have you been up this week? As always, please share your comments! 


2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing the very hungry caterpillar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children loved the hungry caterpillar - and that's going back a while! You're having great fun with the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!