Wednesday, 17 September 2014

'B' week for William

Following on from my last post, William and I have been continuing our 'back to school' activities. This week was 'B' week, so here is our week in pictures!

Baking Biscuits




Bumble Bees


Butterfly


Bubbles


Each time we came across a word beginning with B in our conversations and play, we wrote it on a piece of paper that we have stuck on the fridge. William thoroughly enjoyed running to the fridge to write on another word! 


Our alphabet study is evolving each week... I am a bit slow posting I'm afraid and already we are behind, so we are going to spend two weeks on 'C'. That's the joy of playing and learning at home I guess, it doesn't matter if you are late, if you go off on a tangent, or if you simply bin it all off for a few days just to go out and play with friends! 




3 comments:

  1. He looks as if he is enjoying every moment!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will Cee, that it will all Bee A wonderful time!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!