Thursday, 16 April 2015

A quick catch up

I know, I know, I've been a terrible blogger recently. So for those of you that read my blog I apologise! I have a good reason though. We have had family visiting us for the last two weeks and have definitely been making the most of it! It's been manic! Easter holidays, Grandparents, surprise arrivals from Aunty briony and her boyfriend, it's been hard to keep up with the secrets, who knows what about them coming etc.

Anyway! Hubby had two weeks off work for Easter and we have had a fab time over the last few weeks and I just thought I'd show you some snap shots of our family time together. It's been two years since we've seen hubby's sister Briony so we have tried to use every minute wisely!

Bbq's in the desert

Meal at Madinat souk Jumeriah

Amazing all you can eat at Shanghai Chic, movenpic hotel Ibn Battuta

Grande mosque in Abu Dhabi
Camping in the desert with friends (and a camel invasion)

Feeding the turtles at Mina A Salam Madinat jumeirah

And that's just a few of the photos. If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably seen more and are sick of me taking over your news feed! We have had a brilliant time and it's not over yet. We have another 5 days with grandma and grandad visiting. I think another beach trip is due and few more yummy meals! Hubby and I will have to go on a diet once they leave, simple, cheap meals for us for the next month I think!

 

So next week, normal business shall resume. I have some Easter crafts to show you that kept William busy before all our guests arrived, and also he is half way through his letter R week activities, it's been a fun one! I am also about half way through making a big crochet ripple blanket for a lady here in Dubai. It's going well and I am enjoying the quiet, relaxing pattern in the evenings. I'll show that soon too!

 

How have your weeks been? I am hoping I will get a chance to pop along and visit all your blogs soon!

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to have visitors when you're far from home. A bet that little blonde cutie gets a lot of attention in Dubai!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!