Saturday, 23 May 2015

6 years and counting...

6 years ago today my life changed fairly dramatically. I got married. We became partners for life.

And what a life we have had so far. In those six years we have had three different homes, enjoyed many holidays together and added our gorgeous William to our little family.

Thinking back to the day we got married, I remember the fun we had with our family and friends. How gorgeous the ladies looked all dressed up and how smart and dapper the men looked.

I also think of the loved family member that is no longer with us, and those who we have not seen for a long time.

So to my husband, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for looking after me. Thank you for giving me our wonderful son and for being the best dad to him. Thank you for working so hard to give us our fab life in Dubai and all the adventures that have come with it.

 

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!