Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Homemade anniversary presents

I am dying to show you my anniversary present from the husband! I absolutely love it. He made it himself and i don't know how he kept it a surprise to be honest. He is very talented and I love it when we have pieces at home made by him.

It's a gorgeous personalised family tree, with our names on. It must have taken him ages to design it. Isn't it cool? He also made the card to go with it. For now it's in the lounge, next to the TV table until we decide where we want to put it. It was a really great gift and I love personalised things!

I made something for him too, another funky tie for work. He loves different patterned and coloured ties and there are quite a few fabric shops here in Dubai with so many to choose from!

Do you ever make homemade gifts for your loved ones? I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!