Monday, 1 June 2015

Handmade crochet blanket Ta-da!

I've been very lucky to receive quite a few orders for custom handmade crochet blankets recently. I am slowly trying to build up a name for myself here in Dubai amoung the other expat mums.

One of my most popular blankets is the ripple pattern. I have made it in various colours over the years. One of my favourites was this boys seaside blue one, so calming, soft and cuddly.

This time though it was something special for a girl. So out came the pinks, plums, grey, cream and white. 7 colours in all! I calculated it took me over 30 hours to make! The finished size was 1m by 1.5m.

It's beautiful. Perfect for a little girl to snuggle up in and I hope she likes it!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!