Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Perfectly pink ripples

I've been dying to show you my latest creation... A perfectly pink crochet ripple blanket! It was a commission I had to make for a fellow mummy blogger here in Dubai. Mie is expecting her second child, a little girl and a friend of hers asked me to make this blanket for her.


I really love this wool! It's so soft and cuddly, and comes in amazing colours! The ripple pattern is proving one of the most popular that I have made. It's quite soothing to make, repeating gentle waves. 






I have really enjoying making it! I have a few more blankets on the go too, so will pop back and show you those soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!